LAFS Poems

Love
Romantic relationships are the spice of life, they make us feel alive in a way that nothing else can. Genuine romance exists when two people show that they care for each other through small acts of love and affection. We feel loved and cared for when we know that our significant other is thinking about how to give us the most pleasure. Romance is the key to keeping the sparks flying. Without it, any relationship will soon lose its shine.
Adventure
We are the sum of experiences that we encounter as we go through life. Day to day struggles and triumphs are experienced by all of the world's creatures. As human beings, when we encounter a challenge, we have freedom to choose how to react. Every decision that we make leads us down a different road. We will never come to exactly the same crossroads. Every decision that we make has significance. The tiniest choice that we make reverberates throughout the entire universe.
Friendship
The best kind of friends are the ones that you share good times with. A friend who can make you laugh is worth a handful who can't. So often we walk around with the weight of the world on our shoulders. Our bodies become tense and this is a cause for most illnesses. Having humor in your life is not just a matter of a good time, it's also a matter of living longer. Often when you have a friendship that has lasted a long time you continue to share memories of humorous interactions that you shared. This may be the glue that holds the friendship together.
Sad Love
How can there be pain in a place where there is so much joy? A loving relationship is the most awesome experience in the world. This is why it also holds the potential for so much sadness. There are so many things that can go wrong. We must remember, "Better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all." If we have this attitude we can hold ourselves together during the hard times and rejoice that we have this awesome gift during the good times.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!