You Tube Players Get Lost

Once upon a time, there were four boys. One of them was Fat Paps. He always ate bad food, he never helped and he was always lazy. The second boy, Pat, was much better. He was very good at fighting and always protecting his group. Squeeshy is very funny and helps his teammate. The other boy, Squid-Nugget liked to solve the problems that came up.
These You Tube players can give powers to the other boys. One day, they met at Squeeshy's house. They wanted to go to ‘Door Land’ so they went in the portal and when they were there, the portal disappeared! So they split up.
One year past. One day they finally found it, so they went in the portal again. Their mums were very angry, but all of them took their favourite bubblegum and gave mum some too.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!