Knights VS Dragons

Long long ago lived a knight and dragon, but the dragon always wanted to take over the world. One day the dragon did a even sneaky trick. He blew fire but the knight was there with sharp shield. Then knight covered the fire when the dragon blowed fire on the house. But the knight was too fast for the dragon. Then another dragon came and they were blowing fire on the farms and roads. But the knight had a magic book then he used magic to fix the roads and farms. After that, the knight quickly went to the King's Palace and told the king that two dragons are attacking the city. Some other knights came and attacked the dragon, but more dragons came and attacked the king's castle. But there was some of the knights were guarding the castle. Some of the knights went to the dragons' cave, but there was some dragons guarding it so the knights sneaked pass the dragons. Then the army came and the knights thought the army had guns but the army had meat and throwed the meat at the dragons. The knights got a big sack of sweets and the knights and the army ate it and they could speak dragon language and they became friends. They could have more adventures and they lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!