The Abandoned Dungeon

"Phew that was close" said Jake while wiping the sweat off his face!

"Jake!" yelled his twin brother Josh. "Cone you come here, I wanna show you something and play arrow.io with you?" "Ok" Jake yelled back. Jake went to the living room where Josh was. He was playing arrow.io while watching Deadpool.

"Look at this, Deadpool has one bullet shoots, does straight through two heads and into the third, isn't that awesome?" Josh said excitedly. "It was pretty cool," Jake admitted "but I got a mercy is C.O.D then died" Jake yelled excitedly and "I saved it so we can watch it over and over again."

"O.M.G" Josh bellowed. So they were playing arrow.io with their iPads blue-toothed to the T.V because they have a double T.V. They were beasting the game when suddenly they got sucked into the game as their characters, Jake as Death and Josh as Dark Knight.

They were playing online so when they got sucked in, they were online. They were getting lots of kills when they came across a dungeon. They looked around and they found out it was abandoned.

Back at the house their parents were looking for them. Two of the enemy dragons came out in their place. In the dungeon they found chests and more chests. They opened them one by one, until the last one which a golden Fredy Fazbear jump scared them. Then they fainted and nearly died!

When they woke up they were luckily back at their house and the dragons were back in the game. SO they never played arrow.io again!!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!