Games Come To Life

Chapter 1- The Mysterious Box
RRRR! We were knocking down a building, it took two weeks and it was finished, it then turned into a giant building and up it popped, we moved into it. This is when it all happened!!!!
I was playing a board game, i heard something, it was not the door or that window, it was coming from the attic. I went up there, i saw a little box making a noise. I opened the box. The game popped out! I called out to my little brother Zac. We brought the little box down stairs to the living room. The figures moved all by themselves.
Chapter 2 - Scary
The board said you better run, they are really fast. if you roll a six it won't happen. I rolled a five, ARRRRRR!!! I was sucked into the book. My little brother managed to escape.
Twenty years after, two Children moved into the house. They found the mysterious box and played the board game. When they rolled a three a man popped out of the game and the two Children disappeared.
One week after, they went down to the beach, they put the box into the water and it sailed away, away, away.
Chapter 3- The unknown
On day after three girls, were walking on the beach, they found the box, they thought it was treasure, they open the box, the same thing happened again, it almost went on forever. One day the box OPENED, in the water. A big net picked up all of the pieces, and they got sent to the recycling plant, All of the pieces got chopped and smashed, to never be seen again. ........ or will it? because i think someone might, of seen it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!