I Wish I Could Be A Tooth Fairy


“Can’t I have some candy,” asked Kayla as she wiggles her wobbly tooth in and out. “No my dear you have a wobbly tooth” Kayla’s mum mrsJana explains . Some kids are brave to pull out their wobbly tooth them selves but Kayla is not because she is horrified of blood.

As mrs Jana calls out “Kayla you have to be in bed in five minutes” she yells from the kitchen. “Not fair thought Kayla. Bed time was a disaster for Kayla because she is very lazy. She was running up and down the stairs trying to complete her bed time routine. Kayla was finally done with everything except bed time story but she didn’t mind. As she flopped in bed with fully on sweating “good night “ she whispers to her self.

Next morning Kayla was getting ready for school, she rushed down stairs for breakfast. Kayla is having cereal with apple for breakfast. By the time she bites her juicy apple she felt wired it felt like there was a rock stuck in her apple and when Kayla looks in her apple blood started to burst out of her mouth. Mum quickly got a wet clean towel and helped Kayla. “Congratulations “ mum said with a proud voice “ your tooth came out and we will save it for the tooth fairy” mum said with a smile. “A tooth fairy what’s a tooth fairy” asked Kayla “ a tooth fairy collects tooth and returns a coin explains mrs Jana. Kayla was interested.

“ Ahem” as the teacher was talking about sustainable energy Kayla raised her hand “yes Kayla”miss San said. “ can we please learn about tooth fairy “ requested Kayla. “That’s not what we meant to be doing but as I see a missing tooth in your mouth sure” said miss San. Miss San said a lot of things about tooth fairy like they are shiny, glittery, they also have wings and they are small. Kayla really wished to be a tooth fairy after hearing all these things.

Kayla came home with a mad face she just wished to be a too fairy. While mrs Jana was coo king in the kitchen Kayla had an idea. She could turn her self into a tooth fairy. She ran to her room and opens the draw and she found wings from last terms book week and then she opened her art and craft draw and she got pink and blue glitter. She puts the wings on her back and sprinkled some glitter when she herd stomps her heart got with fear and she dropped the glitter jar “oh no “ she squeaked. When mum opened the door and said “ dinner is ready” but when she looked closer Kayla was in big trouble. Kayla explained what she was trying to do. “Oh Kayla dreams don’t always come true but I am glad you didn’t give up. Kayla gave mum a big hug and a kiss”I will help you clean up” whispered Kayla.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!