Day At The Beach

Day at the beach Ratburger
One extremely warm day on mitches birthday we went to the beach THEN…
We found a book called Ratburger so then we started to read it then we got sucked into the book and mitch was very scared and I was really confused then we landed in this unknown beach which me and mitch named magic beach cause the water would keep spraying us so then we went for a work ,then we saw a town so then we walked to the town and we saw burglars putting rats into poor civilian burgers and mitch yelled out guys stop now then I saw Joel, Tara, Jack, Ryan and Abbey so then we started to fight them so then abbey called the police THEN…
Then suddenly the sun started to set and the police had still not arrived yet so they took the fat burglars to the police station so they could could take them to jail but while Ryan and mitch where guarding the police arrived so Ryan told the police man that they took them to the police station then the police man asked if there was any more burglars so then the police officers theft to get some coffee and some donuts and then more burglars arrived and we got back and then we started to tackle them the ground and the cops saw and they came over and arrested them then they got taken to prison then more and more came while we were getting coffee and donuts and Ryan drank 50 cups of coffee and he was bouncing off walls so then we went and tackled them ones and the cops came back and took them and then more came and that was the last of but then as they got picked then…
BANG!! cop car crashed and light fire and every inside turned in to a burnt chicken nugget and then we went and bought 1,000 burgers each for the town cause all they would eat was burgers and then we scared off all of the rats from the city so they could eat there burgers extremely peacefully in the town then we got spat out of the book.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!