Fart Rainbow Town

One sunny day I was on a rainbow for five hours, I had no idea why I got on a big colourful rainbow and how I ended up with no clothes. For sometime I was seeing things but I wasn't I saw a unicorn that was farting it's way down the rainbow.
The unicorn said 'I will take you to a place called Fart Rainbow Town" I got on the unicorns back to take me to this place called Fart Rainbow Town. When we got to the town I tried to get some clothes but instead I got a unicorn onesie that kept on farting out loud. As I looked at the new years board it said 1812,really I wish they had a big brain and it was 2017 and not 1812.
A big pool party was going on the food was a burger that had paper, bird seed, frogs legs and a unicorn horn. They picked someone who they haven't seen before and that was ME. They made me eat it with poo icing on top, I ate it all up and said yum. I suggested that I will live in Fart Rainbow Town.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!