The Five

Zordan was a superhero long ago who died fighting evil and became a spiritual human who lived in a wall. He had a buddy named Alter, he was a robot. Jayden was a criminal who was on bail. Billy was a scientist and engineer who knew a lot of computers. Zach was there friend and worked in a mineshaft, Kimberly and Emily where just students.

Jayden, Billy and Kimberly were in detention when a bully came up to Billy and started breaking his crayons. Jayden confronted him and gave him a good smack. It was chaos in there until a teacher came.

Jayden went to Billy’s house because He said he can configure Jayden’s tracking device around his ankle. Billy’s Dad used to work in the mineshaft before He died. Billy still had his Dad’s miner kit.

They both headed down to the mineshaft. Billy unloaded his Dad’s miner kit which had dynamite in it. He set it all up while Jayden was exploring around. When Billy detonated the dynamite He saw this bright coloured light. He called Jayden straight away; Zach was there to and rushed straight away. Kimberly and Emily where up on a hill camping, they saw it and came to see what was going on. They were very excited and nervous at the same time. Zach got a pickaxe and started to hammer at it. It was these crystals, but they didn’t know what for.

There was five crystals one for each of them. When they grabbed it, they got these super powers which made them stronger, jump further and invincible. The only person that could kill them was Rita.

Emily ran up a hill to get away because she was scared. She came to a ravine, she jumped over it and everyone else did to except Billy. He was scared, but all his friends were saying, “Jump!” He jumped, but missed the ground and fell down the ravine.

Luckily there was water down the ravine. Billy said jump down its safe. They all jumped down into the water. They were glowing as the same colour as there crystal, Billy swam down and just fell and hit the ground. It was the water above them not below them.

They went down further into a cave, which lead to a gate. When they entered that gate they saw Alter. Alter knew who they were straight away because Zordan was talking about them. Alter took them to Zordan there master.

There was 5 rings one for all of them. Alter had told them to stand on one. They did as told; they started to get transferred into superheros. There were 5 different colours red, blue, black, yellow and pink.

Their job was to stop Rita from getting the Zonic Crystal under a Krispy Kreme donut shop. They didn’t waste any time and got to their job. They fought for very long and eventually killed Rita and stopped her from getting the zonic crystal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!