Undead Space


Ever since the astronauts came back to earth, We all cheered and felt joy as we saw them all came back. But now all it has been is hell. “Come on we have to get out of here!”, Yelled Cursty. They were running from raveging, flesh thirsty monsters that took over the human body. As they ran desperately from them they saw an old Cellar near an old house. “Look over there!”, Yelled another member from the group a little boy named Jack. As they rushed towards the cellar desperately the sound of the flesh thirsty beings made their hair on their skin crawl. As they made it to the celler they closed the door with so much force it could cut a mans arm off clean. As they all sat there in safety, the sound of everyone huffing and puffing echoed through the celler. Cursty looked around making sure everyone was there. As she looked around she saw that Jack, Tyrone, Kate and Felicity was there. A huge rush of release came over her body, being thankful that her fellow comrads were safe. “Ok is anyone injured?”, asked Cursty. As she looked around the room she saw that Kate had wounded her arm. “Why is it always you little miss?”, asked Cursty playfully. As Kate giggled, Cursty filled with joy knowing that a little girl with a wound like that can still think positive. “Tyrone, can you help Kate please”, Asked Cursty. “On it”, said Tyrone. As Tyrone was aiding Kate the others took a better look around. But then they all turned around to the words that came out of Tyrones mouth. “Uhhh guys shes been bit”, said Tyrone in disapointed. The whole room went silent for abit. No one was prepared for such a shock. So many thoughts were going through Cursty's mind “What have I done? Why couldn't I have helped her? If I just kept an eye on her then this would not of happened, What do I do? I cant kill her, god what do I do?”, “I say we kill her”, said Felicity. “NO!”, said Cursty. “Yah I agree, I cant stand by and watch her die, it aint her fault that she got bit”, said Jack. “Then what do we do?”, asked Tyrone. “She will turn into one of them, then what? We shoot her?”, “I dont know”, said Cursty with the most disappointed face. “How can you not know?”, asked Felicity. “I dont know but once you find a solution you come and tell me alright?”, said Curtsy furious and disappointed about what Felicity just said. Days went by as the group watched painfully as Kate began to turn. No one knew what to do. No one wanted to kill Kate but many were thinking that there was nothing else to do. Which lead Felicity to do the most drastic thing. She walked over to her bag “I have had enough of this”, said Felicity and aims the trigger at Kate.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!