Kindness Counts

long ,long ago in a small forest in the mountain tops there lived a young panther named Nan who was know throughout the whole forest for his kind and generous doings towards his forest companion. On the other side of the mountain there lived an evil tiger named Demi who lurked in his lair, never to be seen.

One day Nan was feeling adventurous so he decided to venture down the rocky gorges and across the field. While on his journey he saw a disturbed rabbit so he asked," My dear friend what is the matter?" "I'm alone out here all by my self." sobbed the rabbit sobbed ,sadly. "Well join me my friend on my long adventure to the other side of the mountain." he announced proudly. Off they were singing there lovely song," We're on an adventure , a mighty, mighty venture." as they approached the other side they were very excited but also very nervous.

Suddenly Demi approached them but they didn't notice him. " Roar, why you dare step on my land?" boomed Demi, there was no reply. As Demi stepped into the light Nan saw a kind generous tiger but he really wasn't. " My friend here tells me you are a mean tiger but I see good doings for you, so I am here to help you become kind." Demi followed them out nervously into the sunlight and suddenly he started to glow. "POOF!" they all saw a change start to appear in him." He is kind!" yelled the rabbit joyfully . He gently walked over to a group of unhappy bears and gave them a big snuggle. From that day Demi was always kind to everyone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!