Rama And Adagimba

Long ago in the rice fields of china lived a nasty and wild dog named Rama. On the western side of the rice field lived a kind and helpful mouse named Adagimba who was known as this because he wouldn't be mean to anyone and was kind to one another. Rama on the other hand was known as this because he teased anyone in his path.
One-day Adagimba came across Rama teasing and not being kind to other animals. Adagimba polightly asked "Please be nice to the others?" Rama angrily stated "NO! I won’t leave them alone." After that Adagimba headed for home.
Months passed and where Adagimba lived was peaceful whereas where Rama is the complete opposite. One day he got hurt so Adagimba helped him and Rama kindly replied with "thank you

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!