Gary The Penguin

Gary is an annoying penguin. He seems to say the wrong things unintentionally. No wonder he is the most hated penguin in his school, swimming team, and anything else he participates in.
At school, Harry, another penguin, says to his group of friends, "I got three Amazing’s in my report. I'm so proud!"
Gary jostles into the circle and says," Well, that's good for someone who can't even beat me in anything." Gary receives angry glares from his classmates.
After playtime, the class receives worksheets. The topic is about naming fish. Gary finishes early and jumps onto Harry's iceberg, receiving a suspicious look from his classmate.
"That's a codfish not a goldfish," Gary says, after inspecting Harry's work.
"Just go away!" screamed Harry. His classmates pretended not to hear.
Gary walked away and sat alone on his own iceberg. "Why am I so hated?" he though to himself. He will never understand.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!