Wake Up Santa

Once upon a gloomy, chilly night when all the children went to bed, a stumpy, short man called Santa Claus was on his way to a girl’s house named Hannah. Hannah was a curious, adventurous child who enjoyed playing with her dog called Suzie. As Santa slid down the chimney, Hannah saw a man wearing red and his beard and hair was white as snow. Hannah woke up her dog Suzie and tiptoed towards the Christmas tree and covered herself with a blanket. As Santa headed towards the Christmas tree to put the presents down, he helped himself to some cookies and milk beside the blanket where Hannah was hiding. Santa decided to take a break and laid on the spotlessly, clean carpet and started to yawn. Hannah peeked under her blanket and saw that Santa had fallen asleep. Suddenly Hannah heard the sound of someone rambling through the bushes so she glanced through the window to see who was there. A beautiful fairy flew through the window, into the room where Hannah was standing. The fairy had sparkling wings and rosy pink cheeks. The fairy whispered “my name is Pinkie Tooth and I am the Tooth Fairy. We need to wake up Santa and help him deliver the rest of the presents to the children. As he has fallen asleep he is behind his schedule”.

Suddenly Santa woke up to the sound of Pinkie Tooth and Hannah talking. Santa could not believe he had fallen asleep for hours. Santa began to panic as he realized he had lots of work to do. Santa and the Pinkie Tooth sprinkled magic dust on Hannah making her have magic power to quickly deliver presents to the children all over the world. Hannah shouted, “Am I really flying?” Pinkie Tooth cheered, “Yes”.

They all finally delivered all the Christmas presents around the world. Hannah was exhausted. As she was about to go to bed, she heard a bark coming from outside her window. It was Suzie her dog, who also helped out. As the sun began to rise, Santa and Pinkie Tooth yelled out “see you next year”. Then they disappeared…….

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!