Under The Earths Soils

“STAND STRAIGHT, KNEES UP AND GO!!!” the colonel screamed with anger. I have been doing this for half an hour my knees aching , it's very sore at the back of my feet. It is also looking like i have two hills, covered in dead leaves as my shoes slips on and off it burns and the blisters,skin peeling off one by one. Just like the last moments with my brother terry who was infected by a group of z’s a zombie infection. Our scientist Pros. Hook was trying to make a liquid that when you drink it hole it turns into a gas which travels to your muscles then increase your strength. But it all went wrong,the formula went to the brain then the gas would control the mind the in 3 days the stomach will lay an egg. We call the paranormal eggs, then the gas will lift the egg to the brain,and the egg is very small.It will hatch in the brain then you become a...well..um.a demon. There are 5 types one skullcloyps,two berserkers, three buzzsaws,four ewoks,and five the demon of hell's kitchen. The other information is classified. It’s my second day in battle,the spit splating between my ears shouting in my ears ‘’I'M NOT GOING BLOODY HOLD YOUR HAND FOR YOU. YOU WILL FIGHT BY YOURSELF FOR ONE AND FIGHT FOR ALL’’. The plane comes slowly in the base,everybody walks on the plane with being handed with a amulet and had a symbol on it. The conversation that the general said did not pay any attention at all the plane arrives and everyone sprints out. death everywhere,blood leaks everywhere you go,the z’s eating the corps now that day i won that battle. But the amount of stuff i’ve seen you get used to it. But there was one thing that i've kept in my mind the last thing my brother said was……... adof.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!