New Beginings

This is a brand new day and I have just moved into a house in South America. I moved from Germany and it was extremely cold there. I came to South America to have a fresh start, because I got bullied a lot. I got bullied, bashed, knocked out and I almost came close to death. It was terrible. The reason why I came to South America is so that I could start again and make new friends. Friends that don’t go behind my back and tell other kids things that aren’t true like that I want to start fight at 1:00pm in the toilets. That’s why I begged mum to move us all to South America, including my older brothers. Oh, I also I can’t wait for summer school in 2 weeks!
“Ahhh! It’s the first day of school, and I’m literally so overwrought,” said Strawberry in an excited voice.
“Strawberry… Get down here now, you’re going to be late for your first day at (Barbie High College),” Yelled Vanessa her mother.
Brrrr! “Mum can you turn up the volume?” Strawberry complained. “This car is old, it’s like those cars from 1890s, and dam that’s way back,” said Strawberry laughing.
“Oh my gosh! Strawberry you really know how to crack me up,” said Vanessa. “Oh Strawberry, I think this is your new school?” said Vanessa in a confused voice.
“Oh yeah… this is it, Bye mum, love you,” said Strawberry with the biggest smile on her face.
“Have fun!” yelled Vanessa in an happy voice.
“Yes mum. I’ll try and have the best day ever!” screamed Strawberry. “Ok Everyone! Today we have a new student in the class. She comes from Germany, so please make her feel welcome,” said Mrs Thumb.
“Um… Hi everyone my name is Strawberry, I come from Germany and yes, I am German. I moved from my old school because I got bullied a lot by older girls, and they would literally rip me to pieces. My terrible friends would tell them that I wanted to start fights in the girl’s toilet, and I would come back from school with bruises all over my body. So please make me feel welcome,” said Strawberry.
(Two Weeks Later)
”Hey Strawberry! said Chantelle, her new best friend.
“Every Tuesday we have this secret thing on the oval at 1:30pm, and I wanted to see if you would come and join us?
“Sure that would be awesome, thanks!” said a very happy Strawberry.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!