Vivian's Life Inside A Phone

Hi, my name is Vivian and I got trapped inside my brother’s phone! But it’s actually quite fun living inside a phone, because I can make trouble, for example if my brother turns on his type of music, I can change it to my type of music. It’s also great when he is not on his phone cos then I get free food from Google!
Sometimes living inside a phone is not so great because sometimes my brother doesn’t charge his phone and it dies and it’s really hard to see in the DARK!
Then one day while my brother was asleep, I changed his ringtone to the song Barbie Girl. When he woke up and brought his phone to school, he was hanging out with his friends then suddenly our mum was calling him and then EVERYONE heard his new ringtone! “I’m a Barbie Girl, in a Barbie world!!! Life in plastic, it’s fantastic!” I saw everyone laughing! It was SO funny!
When school finished and my brother was walking home, some kids went up to him and said, “Hey! Do you want to play with Barbie Dolls?” It was so funny!!!
Some other cool stuff about living inside a phone is that you can change your house anytime you want on Google.
It’s a bit lonely living inside a phone, my only friend is silly Siri! But I hate talking to Siri at 3am in the morning because she can be really mean! When Siri is being mean to me I pay Siri back by changing Siri’s GENDER!!!
Also when my brother is sleeping, I like to take photos of him hugging his teddy bear then I post it on his Instagram. When he woke up in the morning to check his Instagram, he saw the photo and there were no likes…But HEAPS of comments! There were over 10,000 comments, some said: HOW OLD ARE YOU? 3! With a laugh out loud emoji! Another comment said: Aww… So cute! And another one said: I feel bad for your teddy bear with all your drool dripping on it!
I wonder what I should do next?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!