A Christmas

A Christmas Miracle
It was frosty day and I couldn’t stop thinking about all the presents I would get it was just too close to Christmas. I couldn’t wait to get home where I knew my incredible parents were decorating the whole house. Samuel said Mrs Pot were you daydreaming again. I knew I had to confess yes I said in a miserable voice everyone was watching as Mrs Pot gave me detention for the whole afternoon with Mr Wonker. Then the school bell rang I slowly walked towards the useless detention room. Mr Wonker was waiting saying daydreaming again Samuel. He knew I was so I didn’t have to answer. There was a quick glimpse in the corner of my eye it was Daniel he was there for me. Mr Wonker said excuse me young man I must go to the bathroom”. I watched Mr Wonkers painful legs drag him to the bathroom door. I rushed over to the glass window where Daniel was standing. I opened the window and said are you going to be getting me out of detention for the 5th time “I said you know me I’d do anything for best friend ever we are buddies Daniel said back. I saw Mr Wonker heading my way I bustled my way through to the back desk just I time.

“Oh Samuel I do not wont to do this but write the whole dictionary out once”. Okay I said. There was a sizzling smell of defeat yes I was naughty but I didn’t want to be here. As Mr Wonker sat in his gluey chair he couldn’t get back up. I jumped out the window saying see you sucker and let’s go Daniel. On my way out I could hear the screaming voice of SAMUEL! I was out again casually walking into my house with Daniel we grabbed lots of biscuits to fill up our big appetite. My mum said where are heading with all those treats I said convincingly upstairs. Okay just get ready for your lucky pyjamas for Christmas tomorrow. Then I realized mum I said seriously where are all our Christmas decorations gone. UMMMM my mum said I’m sorry honey but since were moving house we won’t be able to do Christmas this year Said Mum. I suddenly exclaimed leaving Daniels ears busted NO Santa will not know where house are is. Of course he will you know Santa my mum said trying to make me feel better.

It was getting late bellowed Daniel I should go. Bye Daniel I said lonely well I was lonely. I slept in my dreaming about no presents, no lollies and no anything. I woke up hearing my little brother Tony running around the house. Samuel, Samuel look at all these presents Santa remembered us. I ran downstairs following Tony oh lord it is a Christmas miracle. I hugged my family saying happily you were wright mum. My mum said back I’m always wright.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!