Santa Police

{Santa Police}
It was Christmas night and I was only little then….

My dad was driving. My mum was next to him and I was in the back. No brothers, no sisters just me and my parents. If only it was always like that.
I was tired so was my mum. We’re heading home from looking at Christmas lights they were bright and colourful.

I enjoyed that but it was getting dark. Up ahead was a police test. They gave my dad one of those blowing things (I don’t know what it’s called) but then I saw the police man’s face.

And this was my response “SANTA!!!???”

“Me? What! No?” he said
The man’s face turned bright red all over. All of the sudden he started growing white hair and a white beard. I was in shock!!! I wanted to yell but nothing came out.
Then his clothes started turning red and a little red hat popped up on his head.
He really was Santa. Then his car started to change. First its wheels fell of then there was silence the doors burst open! And a red carpet rolled out then 7 reindeers in tuxedos came out (not at the same time).
Then they walked over to the front then a rope appeared and attached to them then Santa hoped on and flew away. (“Something tells me his not going to get paid”)
2 hours later
I got up out of bed and saw a bright light…
” Santa!” I thought.
. . . The End By Bailey 5c

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!