Zombie Apocalyse

Chapter One
The Start
Aaaaaa… it`s, it`s the zombie apocalypse. “Let’s radio for help from that ARMY truck.”
“Captain, captain? Help, help. I repeat Captain, captain help. Help this is an SOS call.”
“We’re coming in with our best.”
“Ok sargent.”

Brrrrrrrrooowww the plane is near. Get ready to go, go, go.
“Move it we are looking for more survivers.”
“You guys are lucky we found you so let’s go.”
“We’re in…”
“Let’s go!”
“Nooooooo.”
A zombie jumped up and started attaking us.
Sssswwwou ow, green mutated blood is everywhere.
“Thanks fore stabbing the zombie, Andy.”
“No problem Luke.”

“Nooooooooooo we have been ambushed. They’re coming from the left, the right side and the back. We’re under attack. Help Sargent.”
Aaaaaaaaaaaa. Bbbbbbbbrrrrrrr, “My gun is out of ammo.”
“Throw it here.” Reloading.
Bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrr, “Let's go on.”
“Noooooooooo, we are being ambushed again. Noooo they’re taking over. We have been taken host.. mmmmm mmm mmmmm… aaaaaaaaaaa… sswwwweeeeesssss. We are hostage ssssssswwwwwssssss.”
“Nice stab Luke.”
“Thanks Andy.”

“Hamish are you ok? sssssssswwwwwwwsssss He's dead. Hamish!”
“It’s ok, I was just pretending to be dead.”
“Sarg, he’s are driving me crazy.”
Driving out, Hamish blacked out aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Bang, Crash, aaaaww!
“Hamish, Andy, Sargent are you ok?”
Chapter Two
The Lost Island
Lost with night falling they had no choice but to make camp, sharpening the sticks and finding food.
“I’ll stay and attend to Sarg’”
“Ok, let's go. The most important thing is we stay together and be careful.”
“We're lost alright.”
Hawoooooollll wolves bayed.
“Be super careful. Quickly go before they smell us as dinner go, go, go.”

“Luke, Luke.”
“Who said that?”
“Me Sarg. Oh sorry Sarg, I forgot about you. I am right by your side, the whole time. You have been out for five minutes.”
Chapter Three
The Leader
Ggoorrrrnn ssshhhooeeww aaa aa aaaa bbbbrrreeeennnnnssss!
“They captured us, nooooooooooo!”
“Let them go!”
Aaaaaaahaaaahaaaaaah… the massive shapes started talking. Bbsssseeewwwweesss!
“What is that stuff?”
The zombie-making, sticky acid flowed towards the men.
“Run, it will make you a zooommmbbbyyy!” Luke dragged Sarg along.
Mmmwwwhhhaaaahhhaahhhaaahhhaaa… bbsssseeewwwweesss… ggggrrrrroooww!
Lights flashed, blinding sparks, deafening blasts. Zombie’s scattered everywhere and Hamish!
Brrraaaannneeesss… mmmmwwwwwaaaaahhhaaahhaaahhaahaa mmmwwwaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaaahhhaaahh!

“Hamish, no Hamish.”
“Oh no, Hamish was really a zombie. That’s how they found us!”
“Let this be the last day zombies will infect the Earth.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!