Darkness Arises My Life Is Not All That It Seems!

Today I left my room and I went downstairs to see my mum this is an original start to my morning!
I see my mum and she passes me my lunch! Oh by the way! My name is molly jade well I will tell you more later!
Ok so my day starts as I walk out this is we’re it gets interesting I saw my nan as I was walking I wave enthusiastically to her!
She gives me a short funny wave it always makes me laugh. My nan came down with a severe cancer called albouse it is a deadly cancer that you cannot I mean cannot get treatment for and it won’t go away anytime soon my nan says that today when she gets home she’s going to make a bucket list! They say this cancer lasts about 9 – 13 weeks before you die or get really really sick.
I cried on my way to school this cannot be it my nan has had cancer for 8 and a half weeks she might only last 2-3 weeks or half a week i don’t know! I went to mr barnes music shop and got a guitar by the way my nan died 2 weeks ago! This guitar i bought for 250 dollars is it reminds me of my nan because it has her favourite colors on there which were Blue,Purple,Pink and Yellow!

I DON’T LIKE TO TELL PEOPLE THINGS STRAIGHT AWAY ESPECIALLY THE SAD AND devastating ONES! BUT I HOPE YOU ALL UNDERSTAND HOW SAD IT MAKES ME AND HOW 3 WEEKS HAVE PASSED SINCE MY AMAZING AND GREAT- LOOKING NAN DIED! MY GRANDPA WAS SO SAD AND HE CRIED AT THE FUNERAL WHICH WAS 1 AND A HALF WEEKS AGO! OH I REALLY NEED TO GET UP TO DATE WHICH HOW LATE I ANNOUNCE THINGS TO YOU!
WHEN I WENT TO TELL MR BARNES AT THE MUSIC SHOP HE ANNOUNCED THE NEXT DAY IN THE LOCAL NEWSPAPER THAT HE WAS HAVING A ROCK FESTIVAL THAT YOU COULD WIN $20000 THOUSAND DOLLARS OR 12 GUITARS. GOOD NEWS I WON AND MR BARNES SAID THAT I COULD HAVE THE MONEY AND THE 12 GUITARS BECAUSE HE SAID I WAS A VERY CLOSE FRIEND OF HIS THE NEXT DAY HE’S SHOP WASN’T THERE I DON’T KNOW WHY I THINK DARKNESS HAS TAKEN !
I HOPE FAME FALLS ONTO ME BUT THAT’S ALL FOR NOW
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!