KILLSWITCH

One day a boy was searching for something to do he searched everywhere the town he lived in was very small so he finished very quickly he quested for a adventure high and low when he searched high he climbed on his house and low all he found was a wishing well. He only had a dollar because he spend the rest of the money on chocolate since exploring is very tiring he spent the wish he made was to have a adventure and it happened. He waited a few moments then suddenly he tripped down the well for so reason four other people were there he thought he can’t escape without all of them. He also thought maybe there's a fifty percent chance they want an adventure just as much as i did then one of them just said it “this quest better not be so dangerous that i get a heart attack. “What's the point of a safe adventure a safe adventure is a boring quest if it was safe the legendary quest would have no action. “First lets introduced ourselves my name is zander” he had short blond hair and he was a average height for his age which Dylan was thinking and the other two introduced at the same time “i'm felix” i’m michael” (zander)”are we going to start this quest or not.” “zander is right lets just go through that door” the adventure seeking four walked cautiously through the dark mysterious abyss something was staring them right in the faced. Felix was thinking what is those to tiny dots of light ahead it was scaring him because he didn’t know what it was. Zander thought it was a beast that would either help on the quest or devour them one by one to strike fear into their souls and he tried to get that thought out of his head. Dylan just thought it was a cat that fell down the well and michel was not bothered to think about it. When they finally got there Dylan started bragging because he was right every else said “ok ok we get it” they looked right another mysterious dark abyss left a oasi of light the only thing there was robots. (zander)”finally the adventure has started” the four was wondering why there was robots the didn’t even notice them walking through but one beady eyed robot that drains the soul and life force out of you so don’t stare straight into there red demonic eyes.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!