Villains

Once upon a time in 1978 a villain who killed every one in the state he even went into a restaurant called Clarisse evil head. Then a superhero caught the villain and his name was Joker. Another evil person dressed up as a clown again but the Villain caught the superhero instead. Everyone went into the sewers and ate goblins and rotten fish. They made a robot out of water, went outside, and put it on, it went up to the villain and electrocuted the person, and the robot went back to the sewers and electrocuted them. The robot laid an egg and a baby and the baby kept on laying eggs until it stopped laying eggs. One tiny baby was named Captain Underpants.
The other one turned into a supervillain was unstoppable until the villain disappeared into the shadows. Everyone was so stunned to an ice cube.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!