Harmony Calls

Harmony calls
Once there was a baby boy, his name was Benjamin. His father’s name was Jacob. The mother passed away when the boy was only a week old. Ten year’s passed, the boy grew older and stronger, the mother was missed dearly in their heart’s. But one day the father had to go to Europe for work. The boy Benjamin had to be sent to foster care. Then the war started, he grew scared, ever wondering if his father would come home. The boy got a letter, he opened it with pride in his heart, but when he was reading it he wished he could be with his father in a world without war, the letter said: hallo my son ,I have been forced to fight at war or I will be sent to jail, and I will not come home for a longer time, so I will have to fight in the European war. Ten more years passed, the boy grew into a man. Benjamin decided to going the war against the European’s. He was determined to find his father Jacob and live like a normal family, he was sent to Europe a week later he saw many things he would take back. But he made a promise to himself that he would find his father and return to Germany. Then he realised something in the corner of his eye he looks back and sees who it is… it was his father Jacob, but he was badly wounded, Benjamin carried his father back to the hospital tent. After that Benjamin went and found an army car, he drove back to the hospital tent, his father was helped and got his wound stitched and he was much better after that. Then they loaded up all of their goods and stole as much food as they could fit, then they started their drive.
Then they drove back to Germany on a long and bumpy ride. They lived a normal life from then on, and also never forgot there extreme passed life.
THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!