Violent Micheal Peigon

MichealZoe Pigeon was daydreaming about Lolly idiom again,she was an articulate, big, grey, grumpy elephant with dirty feet growing fungi.I'm sure and positive he forgot he was in classroom 5A, the meanest teacher in the whole school possibly the world was staring right at him with the rudest look ever, it was like Miss Hammerwas brought up with no manners.

Micheal obviously got in trouble, he received an afternoon detention, life was going the best for Micheal he was to busy worrying about his Elephaant Lolly and if her leg is all right after she stepped on a syringe that caused her to collapse. Mum and dad were'nt going to be please so he had butterflies in his stomach while Miss Hammer called his parents.

'Could life possibly have more horrible things to throw at me, I guess life isn't fair.


THE END!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!