New York Is Falling

The words rang in Jim's head. They were the last words to crackle out of the radio before it stopped broadcasting. That had been three days ago. Jim had not heard any words since then. Jim has made some friends named lsaah, Ryder, and Amos. One day ago they got chased by zombies and one of the zombies grabbed Amos and all they wanted was Amos's clothes. Ryder didn't let them take his clothes. He ran at the zombie and kicked it but it got up and came at them and got both of them and took both of their clothes. I was in a car and I spun the wheels and hit the zombies, Ryder and Amos grabbed their clothes. Ryder and Amos jumped in the car and said, “Let's get out of here” and they drove through the bushes and found a bridge and drove on it. They saw a backpack, Ryder got out, grabbed it and got back in the car. They opened it up and found a phone. They turned it on and ask Siri where Canada was and followed the instructions and never went back again!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!