Jack Keeper's Journal

Blake Solomon’s family were going on a family trip to the campsite they went to once every five years. Blake was really excited, because last time he went he was five and now that he was 10 he was old enough to do all the activities. When they arrived at the campsite they got the cabin number it was cabin number one.
It was the furthest cabin for the campsite, it was near the lake. Blake thought he was going to have the best summer but I really doubt that. The Solomon’s we’re having dinner, after dinner they got to explore around the cabin. When Blake went through the narrow, long Corridor he saw a room with a picture of a boy that caught his eye. On the old rustic looking picture there was some writing. Blake read the writing and it said Jack keeper. Jack Keeper about the same age as Blake, he was intrigued and wanted to know more about Jack Keeper but, he didn’t know what he got himself into.
Blake opened one of the drawers and that the thing that took Blake to his grave. It was Jack Keepers journal. The second Blake opened the journal bad, bad things started to happen to him and his love ones. The next day after he opened the journal again his dog Jacko passed away, his mother got murdered and only he his dad and his sister Casey will left. They moved somewhere else because of all the misery and sadness in the family. Suddenly Blake started to go crazy so, his sister and dad put him into a mental institution and he stayed there for one week. After that week he got better. When he came home he burnt the journal but he didn’t know that once you open it can’t be closed. Until the person who seeked to read it was dead and the person who seeked it was Blake.
He left it at school but, it in his room at home. Wherever he went he followed until it is finished its job which was try to make Blake read it once more. One day when Blake came home from school he couldn’t resist anymore, he had to open it. He opened it very carefully finally read the last words “Why did you read this journal?”
When his sister and dad came home he wasn’t there. No one knows where he went, there was investigators at his house but they didn’t find him but they did find a note it said “Help me!” They were too late to help him, even I don’t know where he went.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!