Jack's Dream

Jack, got out of his grandparents car and walked through the gates. He wants to go straight to the lions. Jack is at the zoo, he loves the zoo. His favourite animals are lions and tigers.
It's a very warm day, Jacks grandparents want to follow the map. Jack walks around the zoo patently looking at all the animals. Looking through the encloses and wonders what it would be like watching animals in their natural habitats. He has made it to the lions they find a chair to sit and watch.
The sun is so hot he closes his eyes and starts to imagine, all of a sudden he can smell long grass and sounds of different birds not like home. Out comes a male lion he has a big beautiful mane he is watching all around keeping an eye on the cubs. The mother isn't there, she must be hunting for food.
There is a loud noise! "What is it"? Lots of dust and then come a herd of Zebra's. "How amazing."
They then stop and take a drink at the watering hole. One of the zebra's jump there's a crocodile and it has dragged one into the water. Water is spraying everywhere.
The dad lion must be hungry he has grabbed the zebra off the crocodile.
"Jack, Jack" it's his grandparents. "You fell asleep Jack". "Oh did I, I had the best dream".

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!