Edwina And The Dream Machine

There was a girl called Edwina and she loved dreaming. On a dark, rainy and stormy night she was home alone because her parents were on a holiday for a day luckily it was the weekend. It was very late at night but she wasn’t tired so she walked around the house. Until she found something interesting a dream machine. All she had to do was press a button and sleep. She fell asleep and the dream began...
It all started in the forest of flying pigs, so she went over to one and asked for how to get out of the dream but that he replied “it is all real.”
Edwina sighed “So how do I get out of here?” she asked.
The pig looked at her and smiled “You have to go to the great book, many people have tried but have failed so there is a chance that you may fail! The pig also told her she had to go to the great pencil and with that she set off, but the pig cried “you can’t just leave me here are you?”
With that with that they set off together and the story actually began…
They talked about dreams but little did they know someone was watching them. It was one of the cold hearted queen spy. He ran right back to her castle and told her everything that he had heard. She laughed in an evil way and shouted “another human, well follow her and try to attack when she is at the great book and the great pencil we will have more of a chance to stop her.”
But little did they know someone was watching them and found Edwina and told her they decided to form an army. When they got to the great pencil they found an army waiting for them. Edwina’s army distracted them while they got the pencil and left. Then she drew a picture of a boat and they crossed a lake. When they got to the great book that was an army waiting for them.
So Edwina drew some people for an army and drew herself to distract them. When she got the book she asked “The book how to get home?
“All she had to do was sleep.” She hugged the pig and said goodbye and she fell asleep. When she got home she was in her bed and it was morning. Her parents were back and it wasn’t raining she thought it wasn’t real but it was, she also still had the dream machine and the great pencil.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!