FC Barcelona's Extraordinary Win

Excellence Award in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

Excitement was in the air. Soccer finals were coming up. One bad thing for the FC Barcelona fans, they are second on the ladder and Real Madrid FC were on the top of the ladder by 2 points. FC Barcelona have two more games to play, if they don’t make it into the finals. FC Bayern Munich are third on the ladder, two points behind Barca. Barca’s next game will unluckily be against FC Bayern Munich which is one of the hardest teams for Barca to beat.
The commentator said, “This game is all about the best player in the world Lionel Messi. This man is definitely the best player here in this stadium right now. 10 minutes in FC Bayern are 1 up. We’re now half way through the game FC Bayern are now 2:0 up. The next half is coming up. The players from FC Barcelona start running out on to the field. We’re now 3 minutes into the second half. Lionel Messi has the ball. He gets it past Hummel’s. Alba and Boetang. A goal for the man of the day. We’re ten minutes back in to the game after Messi’s las goal. Iniesta has the ball, he pings it long for Messi to tap in to place shoots right in the top corner for Messi that’s 2 goals for him today. Now it is 2 all for the 2 teams, FC Bayern should be worried here.
Hello folks! We’ve got 30 more minutes left in the game. FC Bayern have just scored a goal. FC Barcelona need to score 2 more goals to win this game. It’s now kick off for FC Barca. Now Iniesta’s got the ball. 10 season goals for Iniesta. He passed it to Rakitch. It’s a good pass to Messi. Messi passes it through to Iniesta. Iniesta’s got it in the back of the net, what a goal! Now it’s time for kick off for FC Bayern. They lose the ball on kick off. Dembele hands it to Messi. Messiiii, another chapter of the life of a great soccer player. 2 minutes left. We’re now at full time, 5-4 to Barca.
That means that FC Barcelona will be versing Real Madrid in the next game.
FC Barcelona have been training so much for this in this past week. FC Barcelona are going to have to try really hard to win this game. It’s going to be hard for Barca to win this but honestly, I think Barcelona have got the win here. We’re now 5 minutes in, FC Barcelona have just scored their first goal, the new lad Demble, he’s a great young player at the age twenty. Ok now we’re on to the Real Madrid kick off. It is a bad pass from Benzema to Ronaldo. Ronaldo has got it, caught it in between his legs and hands it over to Iniesta. Iniesta has gone for the long shot and has hit the back of the net with so much power, now we’re finished it ends up being 2-0.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!