High School

Ding, ding, ding! The bell rang louder as Tom drew closer to the school door. Tom dashed down the hallway and to his classroom which had one student and a very depressing poster at the back. At as Tom pulled back his chair it made a loud creaking noise through the somewhat empty classroom. The teacher slowly turned backwards with a big grin on her face that managed to come off her face.
“You’re late Tom!” said the teacher while keeping her grin, “to the principal office.”
“So unfair!” said Tom. Tom slouched down the hallway and punched the principles door. Tom sat down in front of the principal’s desk as a door slammed itself. The principal was looking at the TV behind the desk and was completely, ignoring the fact that the door is just slammed shut. The TV screen projected something that had a very similar resemblance to something. Tom gasped in confusion then the principal launched the TV remote in the air then looked as if he if he just had a heart attack. Two weeks of detention said the principal. So unfair said Tom. I was Tom exited the principal’s office he could see his classmate lying out on the floor outside of the classroom. Tom tried to sneak past his classmate but then his classmates stood up and started shooting lasers that could pierce through walls.
Tom quickly reacted and punched his classmates head right off. Tom’s classmates head landed on their teachers head. She started shouting frantically and banged her head on her desk. “This is my chance,” said Tom as he dashed out of the front door.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!