Snowy And Her Family

"Mum," Snowy asked, "I want friends because I want other snow dogs to play with." "Why do you want to play with other snow dogs?" asked Mum. "I get bored Mum," replied Snowy, "Mum, please can we find friends for me?" Dad has friends, BUT I DON'T!
Mum said, "Go ask your dad Tyson, he'll say we can go on a field trip." "YAY!" said Snowy because Tyson said, "You can go on a field trip, but you need to take Gem with you." "Why Gem, why can't I take mum with me, please can It take mum with me?" Fine we can all go on the field trip. Then Gem said, 'YAY!' "Fid tip (Field trip) I will go and get mum," said Tyson. "How about Gem?" Snow (Snowy) asked.
Then off they went, and Stacy and Scar saw a shiny diamond. Then the diamond cracked, and Stacy saw another diamond. After that, Snowy's family came back. Then Stacy and Scar paused, and then Snowy saw Stacy and Scar trying to rob their cave. Stacy dropped the diamond and then Sarah SCREAMED!
Then Stacy saw Sarah and Sarah saw Stacy and they both paused. Then Sarah said to Stacy, "Do you want to wear my diamonds Stacy?" said Sarah. Stacy said, "Yes please," in a kind voice. "Yes, I would Sarah." Then Stacy replied to Sarah. Stacy said, " I will be very, very careful and thank you."

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!