Am I Really An Elf On The Shelf?

“Hey Casey.”
“Oh hey Aiden.”
“How are you?”
“I'm good.”
“What are you going as for book week?”
“I'm going as an elf on the shelf.”
“Ah cool, what are you going as?”
“I'm going as Santa.”
“Hey you know what, we could walk to school together.” “Yes.”
As we were walking to school we saw this weird thing. It looked like a chimney stuck to the footpath with a door. I walked inside I started to disintegrate while getting sucked up.
“CASEY!!!!!”
Aiden ran for me and the same thing happened to him. I fell out of the sky into the North Pole. I got up and I was wearing an elf on the shelf costume.
What was that in the distance? It was Santa's workshop. “Let's go inside.”
“I'm scared.”
“Who's gonna open the door?”
“I will.” I slowly opened the door. I saw elves on the shelves and actual elves. “Do you think that we should walk in?”
“I don't know.”
“I'm scared. What do we do?”
“I don't know.”
The guard elves saw us.
“Run.”
I've already started.
“Hurry up.”
Once they got out they jumped for the sky. We started to disintegrate while going up. We landed at the bottom of the chimney. We ran for our lives. After we ran for a while we realised that they had stopped chasing us.
“Okay I just want to say that that was awesome.” “No kidding.”
“We have to go back there.”
“Come on.”
“Can't we just get a couple days? I mean I'm not ready to go back there but we have to.”
“Well I'm going but there's nothing you can do to stop me” so I went back there and then for the first time in my life I saw Santa. He said, “Oh Casey, I would like you to have a job here.”
“Seriously?”
“Yes.”
“I will.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!