2 254 36 37 8576 Years Into The Future

'Happy birthday to you Happy birthday to you' this was the song that rung in Matthew's ears.
This sounds like an ordinary birthday, but if you could see what I see you would not be saying that.
The It was December 1834. Today was Matthew's birthday. Matthew was a tall skinny boy. He had white pale skin and dark brown hair that was the same shade as a brown bear'. Matthew loved football and was only 10 years old. When it was time to open his present all he found was a rusty old box. At the same time as this Usain Bolt was frozen so 2546378576 years later he would be alive.
Matthew was sitting in his room when suddenly, out of the darkness the box he got for his birthday opened with a rush of wind. Matthew was astonished. He was as frightened as a fish that was about to be eaten by a grey dangerous shark. At once a rush of wind filled Matthew's bedroom. So he crept as quiet as a mouse but the wind was too strong to shove, it sucked him like a whirlwind. But what Matthew didn't know was that he had just travelled 2546378576 years into the future. When Matthew had finished falling through time He found that he wasn't in his own world he was in a strange particular world. All around him stood ghastly aliens that were also humans. Their eyes were as dark as night, their feet were as green as the grass. But the rest of their peculiar body was like any other human body. Suddenly someone came walking out of what seemed nowhere it was ...Usain Bolt.
In disbelief Matthew could not believe his eyes. Astonished still Usain Bolt spoke in a deep voice.
'So you are the one that the prophecy spoke of you have come to take me back.'
Matthew thought to himself that prophecy might be wrong because I don't even know how to get back.
'Let us have a stroll' said Usain Bolt.
Once they were outside Matthew looked at all the curious houses and buildings. There were old ones and small ones, curved ones and differently shaped ones.
'It is about time now that we head off’, cried Usain Bolt.
A split second later he had pulled a tiny emerald stone from his pocket. Before Matthew knew it he was spinning into thin air and landed back into his clean bedroom.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!