Star

My story Hi, there I'm Star I thought today was gonna be any old normal day. Well today was anything but normal. Let me tell you what happened. It started off a bit like this, I was sound asleep. Then my twin brother Spark yelled, "Wake up" down my ear. "Ah" I screamed. "Oops" Spark whispered. Spark was staring at me. "It is so hot" I said. I hopped out of bed and whacked Spark with a pillow. "Hey" Spark yelled.
Spark and I walked outside and something funny but odd happened.
Well funny for me. A bird landed on Spark's head. "AH WHAT IS IT? GET IT OFF" he screamed. I replied, "It's a dragon I think." "What" Spark yelled. "Just joking it's a bird" I said.
Hi Star here, just so you know my room is small, I share it with Spark. It gets so hot in my room. "Hurry up get the bird off your slow as a snail" spark said "do you want it off or not?" I said I had got the bird off "at last" spark happily said. "SCHOOL" we yelled we ran fast as the wind to school "GONNA BE LATE" we yelled we ran into class "you two are late you know what you have to do now" said miss drop "IT WAS STAR" spark yelled "WHAT IT WASN'T MY FAULT AND I'M NOT LOOKING AFTER THAT LITTLE MONSTER" Miss Drop is our teacher and if someone is late they have to look after her puppy named cake I was mad but rules are rules spark just sat and stared at me we walked into the pet room "this is your fault" spark sadly said "no it's your fault' I said then we saw cake the puppy breaking and tearing things bang crash shatter then silence cake fell asleep 'few" we said I put cake in her box then someone knocked on the door knock knock KNOCK!!! Cake woke up I opened the door no one was there "ha-ha dumb prank" I said I threw the door shut then I saw spark being dragged around by cake 'freally spark" I said I pulled cake off spark BRING! Went the bell "LUNCH TIME" we yelled we ran out of the pet room to get our lunch some kid tripped me over "own" I yell spark helped me up "you ok?" he said "I'm fine" I said the kid started to chase us so we ran as fast as we could "today is just getting better and better" I madly yelled we ran all the way home and told mum what happened then we went to bed well that's our story byeeeeee.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!