The Jewellery

Excellence Award in the 'Write Here Write Now 2017' competition

“Ha ha ha!” laughed Noal who lives in a spooky mansion with his evil twin brother whose name Poal. They had plotted an evil plan about stealing the treasured jewellery which belong to the royal Queen. They were doing it tomorrow because the Queen was going on holidays. The twins were going to do the evil plot because the Queen had always made them eat slug slime and worm stew for their bad behaviour.
The next day came and the twins woke up excitedly and put on their fancy clothes, so they won’t get spotted. When they arrived at the Queens royal palace they knocked at the door and expected the guard to let them in and they were correct! The brainy twins went to every room but went to the Queens room last, so the guard won’t get suspicious. They finally came to the Queens room and started to run to the jewellery, but the guard came in. Noal said, “excuse me but can we do something private in here?”
The guard said, “Yes!” and left the room and closed the door behind him Noal had lied and took the jewellery rapidly and put it in his pocket and left the lovely room with Poal.
Poal said, “we need to go now, bye, bye.” And they left the palace.
One week after the Queen returned from her holiday and wanted to wear her jewellery! She went to her room and her jewellery wasn’t any wear to be seen. She yelled “Someone stole my jewellery.” Over and over again but stopped after 1 or 2 minutes so the guard won’t hear her. Later, the Queen had an idea bout checking the camera but then realised it wouldn’t work because people change clothes.
At sunset the Queen had another idea about going to people’s houses wearing the same costume she had seen on the camera. She will look for the clothes had seen on the camera too, if she finds it, she will expect the house for the jewellery. In addition, if the Queen finds the jewellery she will throw the culprit to a far away land. At night the Queen bought the costume and went to Noal and Poal’s house because they are the thieves. When she arrived, she knocked on the door and Poal let her in plus Poal was wearing the costume! Also, the Queen could see the jewellery on the couch! She walked to the jewellery and picked it up and grabbed Poal and grabbed Noal who was sitting on the cat mat. She went outside and threw them to a far away land and everyone was happy.
People who do bad thing will get caught sooner or later.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!