The Mystery Egg

“Maddi look!” Molly said in shock.
"It’s an egg, I’ll take it to a Diagon alley lost and found,” I whispered.
There was my horse. It wasn’t ordinary, it was Pegasus.
It was a long flight about an hour. We landed. Very luckily, we broke no buildings. “Hmm wands pets aha!” I whispered.
“Damn it, it’s closed!" I yelled.
“Well I guess you have to keep it,” Jack whispered.
“Jack don’t scare me,” I angrily said to Jack.
“Sorry Hagrid wants us,” Jack said seriously.
“Can I go on your Pegasus?” asked Jack.
“Sure” I said.
“Wahoo!” Jack laughed.
“Jack is that your dragon?” I asked.
“Um no!” Jack said she shivering with fear.
The egg got bigger! The egg burned, it was a phoenix. Not a baby, an adult. Pegasus landed.
“Maddi a dragon's attacking Hogwarts,” Hagrid said in fright. The dragon roared. The phoenix was furious, it caught on fire. It was so hot, we felt skin melting. The battle was contagious. I heard Molly scream.
“No Molly!” I screamed and a skull rolled up to my foot. For some reason the dragon exploded. The celebration was wild.
“Worst year ever!” I yelled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!