Legend Tells

There is a legend of a man, whose mate was taken from him by an evil never before seen on this earth. As the tale goes, the man was one of the shadows, strange in his demeanour and stranger in heart. As a child, he ran from home to home, away from evils that plagued his very being. It is said that while on the run, he bumped into the one that he would later call his own. A wolf of magnificent beauty, with hair like fire, a complexion as clear as water, eyes like the earth and a smile like a cool summer’s breeze. He did not stay around her, for fear that his past would harm her, but he never forgot her. Her face would bless his dreams every night to come until one day, when they were both much older, and they ran into each other once more. This time they did not part ways, growing to love each other more than anyone could comprehend. However, one fateful night, his fears caught up with him, as did the horrors of his past. No one knows exactly what happened that night, and the ones that do dare not speak of it. It is told that to this very day, he searches for her, still feeling their bond. There is a prophecy about the day he finds her, when the moon is red and higher in the sky than ever before, but he cannot find her alone as he tries to. No, he needs help, and not just that of her family. It is said that he will stumble into a feud and mend it, earning three faithful friends. Remember this legend when the moon is red, for on that day, tears will not be the only thing shed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!