Just A Dog

I’m a dog. I like being a dog.
I will always like being a dog. Why?
Because all of you tall walking things are so loving and caring.
Oh, and, you know those stick looking things that poke out of the side of you? Yeah, I love them.
My best friend Riley pats me with them all the time, it’s so nice. It’s like getting a free luxurious massage any time I want.

I can be very persuasive, I just pull up the sad eyes, and there we go!
Sometimes Riley likes to just sit and do absolutely nothing, he always looks sad when this happens, so I always go and comfort him…. Maybe he thinks it’s because I feel bad for him, but I just feel the need for an itch.

The thing I don’t understand about you humans is why do you always put the yummiest food in the bin and then get mad when we eat it?
Also, why do I never see you groom yourself? Please, show a little hygiene!

Lastly,
Why don’t you handle stress properly? Handle every situation like a dog.
If you can’t eat it and destroy it, Just pee on it and walk away.

I better go now because Riley is literally looking at me creepily like he has seen a dog writing in English, So….
I'll be on my way now, So Long,
I have no idea what I will do now… (eat…. eat some more……and just a little bit more…and that’s it…. after a little bit more)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!