Fear

1/1/18 7:30am
I stared at my hands when I woke up they were covered in blood, who’s blood well I’m not sure this has been happening for a while now but now I was worried I heard the radio on outside my room and the fuzzy sound of ‘ another child missing presumed dead just last night police work hard to find these kids and if anyone knows anything please call now’ my mum groaned outside my door I stood up groaning before walking into the bathroom washing the blood away, I watched as the red ran down the sink and cleaned my hands before walking out of my room, my mum greeted me as I left the house heading to school.

10:30am
It was lunch and kids started to guess who was attacking the other kids, when I saw my friend he was crying his brother was gone, I had to leave

2/1/18
4 more kids went missing and I was covered in blood I wasn’t at school

3/1/18
It’s been a day school was cancelled 6 kids gone all in my class,

1/5/18 it’s been months more and more kids disappear and I think I’m the one that did it,

2/5/18
It wasn’t me I know it wasn’t, note there was a man following me home,

3/5/18

The man asked me what school I go to I ignored him and kept walking

4/5/18

It wasn’t me, there’s a man at the door the one that was talking to me I told him to go away he left pretty fast,

5/5/18

He broke in I’m going to die he looks li- *file deleted*

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!