Oh Brothers

Today Alfred is sick so I convinced him to let me do the shopping, Damien tagged along saying he wanted to get something, so being me I let him. He told me he would be looking for his items he wanted to purchase. It was about to reach for some cereal my brothers want but me be so short I couldn't. Man that looked at least 18 grabbed and handed to me" miss did you want these" he said " yes thank you" I thanked him and smiled before walking off to get the rest of thing on my list.

Every time I would go to get what was on the lis he would be there always 'accidentally' putting his hand on mine which creeped me out a hell lot. But what i didn't know was that Damien was watching the creep follow me. Damien finally caught up with me and we stood in line waiting to purchase our things. I felt heavy breathing on my neck so I turned around quickly to find the same guy stand behind me. " we really should stop meeting like this" he said them putting his arm around my shoulder. Damien glared at him and said " Jinx I called and car is on its way", thank you Damien" I smiled at him. I really wanted to get away for the creep . At this moment he went to touch my waist but thank god Damien kicked him in the shin and Bruce and my brothers showed up. " hey you get your filthy hands off our sister" Dick said obviously pissed off. "So what if I don't" he retorted to. " you will have many Brocken bones " Jason said, Thant scared him and he let go of me and I ran to Bruce holding Damien's hand. " I'm sorry sir but I'm am going to have to report you for sexual harassment to my daughter", after that he bolted. " thank you so much boys he followed me around the entire shopping centre then make fake excuses for touching me and he wrecked of alcohol, if it weren't for Damien he would of taken advantage of me" I said. "Next time your out you have take one of us with you ok" Tim said. " Gladly" I Smiled.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!