The 3 Military Pigs

Once upon a time, there was 3 little pigs that wanted to join the Military because of the evil, ugly Commander Wolf Damper. He and his team destroyed and ate everything! That's why the 3 little pigs wanted to join the Military. So they joined the Military and started their training. After 3 months, Captain Wolf Damper and his team ate 3 quarters of the world!
So they started to make a plan. Their plan was very very good so they started to attack their base, but Captain Wolf Damper attacked their base first. Luckily they managed to get everything they needed before they destroyed. The 3 little pigs and the Military hid in an old apartment. The next day they went to Captain Wolf damper's base, attacked their base from the corner and defeated Captain Wolf damper and his team, then they rebuilt the world and everybody congratulated the 3 Military pigs and the Military and the 3 Military pigs lived happily ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!