Elemental Friends

Four friends stood prepared to face the evil army that loomed ahead. The power of water, spirit, wind and earth were ready. Combined using there powers the were the most powerful force of good.

To bad three of them were turning evil.....

As Jade rested her eyes she started to hover a couple of centimetres of the ground. To most people this would be alarming but however, not to the element of spirit. As the familiar darkness loomed over Jade she found herself in the spirit world. Earlier that day, while she was at school, someone had being tried to contact her. Someone who is not alive. To warn her....

Jade walked across to the message station, that was made to contact spirits that had tried to 'talk' to you before. However when Jade reached the station, she realised a sigh when she saw that the Goblin was in charge today. Her dark purple almost really dark blue hood and cape covered her face and the rest of her midnight purple clothes. Her died purple hair was barley seen as she came over.

She was awoken to find herself staring at the dark lord, her father.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!