Jack Vs The Dragon


It came closer... rustling through the leaves…

Hello my name is Jack Jefferson and I am 21 and turning 22 on the 15th of april but I am not happy because for my birthday I got this slow pink sparkly car with glitter and I am a BOY not a GIRL !!! and I only got one present but I am willing to tell you a short little story. One day I woke up fresh in the morning when the sun was just rising up and the birds were chirping and I wanted to go and have a walk. I went to a wetland and in the wetland there was a forest I went to walk in the forest and I never knew but it was an abandoned wetland because there was a sign and it said in the forest there lived a beast that no one has ever seen but I thought it was some superstition message so I ignored it.

So I was walking and i saw some red raspberry juice but it was actually blood but I did not know so I kept walking and there was a sword on the floor and I picked it up because it was golden and it would be good for a decoration and will be worth a lot of money. After walking for about 10 minutes and I heard a noise so I followed it and it got louder and louder I kept following it and after a few minutes I saw a dragon I thought it was my imagination so I rubbed my eyes but I still saw it so I got my sword out and tried to hit it but I could not reach the dragon and the dragon picked me up but I escaped and got on its back and then tried to stab it but its skin was super thick so I needed to put a lot of strength in it but it was really hard but then he got me and tried to pick me but I ran, after I kept on stabbing him and I actually hit him in the heart and killed him and then I escaped and ran as fast as I could I told the police and then he said I will be on the news and I could talk on the news LIVE because I killed the dragon and that the wetland could be opened again and a lot of other stuff so that kind of turned into the best day of my life and I became a hero!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!