A Change Of Luck


Long, long ago a handsome young abandoned prince with dark brown hair and devilish eyes roamed the streets of London for a place to call his own. This boy did not have a name yet he imagined it was Charles or something posh like that.
One pitiful day he came across a home for children, even though the prince was only aged 6 he had learnt how to read and write perfectly. He walked into the home for children and heard a lady say “What is your name and how old are you?”
“Me? My name is Charles and I’m 6 years old.”
“We need to get you to the palace straight away!”
Charles had seen this “Palace” before but never had he seen the inside.
He was very confused as he got into the Lady’s car.
“What is your name?” Charles asked.
“Agatha and I’m going to take you to meet Queen Lisa!”
12mins into their travel to the place
They came across a horrific dentist that ran up to the car! “Arrrgh, help me!” Charles yelped.
The car screeched to a stop, a sorcerous stop! Agatha was amazed and jumped into action, first she asked Charles who took him away. “It was a man with a scary red beard and beady blue eyes and I saw that very weird dentist, I think I was a year old.” Charles replied.
“Hey I’m not weird but any way I think that you might be the queen’s son!” The Weird dentist replied.
“Catch up!” Agatha muttered.
“But I know that man; he got his face redone by a plastic surgeon down the road from my surgery!”
“OMG, GUYS DO YOU KNOW THAT WE JUST SOLVED A CRIME THAT BASES AROUND ME!” Charles cried.
So Charles was returned to her mother, the weird dentist called the police and the crazy weirdo got arrested. And what happened to Agatha, she became an age care worker!
2 days later…
“Mummy,” Charles softly whispered. “Why did that terrible, ugly man try to steal me away?” Queen Lisa was lost in thought. “Mummy?”
“Oh sorry honey, some people have had a horrible life as a child and as an adult.”
“Why would anyone have a bad childhood?”
Lisa looked at her young child, “Honey, that’s one thing I don’t know.” There was a couple of seconds of silence and then Murry (the butler) bust in and shouted “Come on the Royal council meeting is intact!” “Look, I’ve got to go and I’ll talk to you soon!” Lisa rushed. Charles tried to protest but by the time he opened his mouth everyone was gone.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!