Bella The Vampire Queen

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

One Friday morning a girl, called Bella lived in a wooden forest. She was with her puppy Twilight. When Bella was picking flowers she heard a scream, she ran to Twilight, and followed the noise. Bella saw something, it was very pale, it followed her home. Bella jumped on her bed and fell asleep.
Meanwhile the vampire called Jackron bit her she was very still. Then Bella woke up, she was a vampire. She flew her way to the vampires’ cave. “Hello Bella” they said, “we need you.”
“Why?” she asked.
“Because…we want you to be our Queen, right Jackron?”
“Right” he said. “So, are you going to be our Queen?”
“Yes!” Bella shouted. “Because Jackron bit me! I am so good at all the tricks too!” Matt handed Bella the crown.
After 3 weeks, Bella turned pale too! But then someone came in. It was Dracula, Bella was laughing out loud. “Why are you being crazy?” he said.
“Because there are hundreds of us and only you.”
“Bella, um…” Mathew said.
“Silence,” she said. “I believe him,” she said. “Come in.”
“Thank you Bella!”
“What h…ow do you know my name? Get out you weirdo!” She started to cry “I killed all of you.”
“It’s not your fault, it’s our fault, we should have got him away. I’m sorry Bella, I’m sorry.”
“It’s OK. Who wants to party?” So, they partied and partied.
“This is so much, fun I like cats. What are you doing?”
“Just touching food dude.”
“Get out now.”
“Fine dude.”
“Don’t call me dude, it’s not funny.”
“Fine girl.”
“Don’t call me girl. I don’t care,” Bella said. “I am not a baby.”
“Yes, you are!”
“OK, OK wow lads are mean. You go too far. So lad? Get out now Whistle Head.”
“It’s OK Bella.”
“Let’s practise singing. Oh la la, it’s fun. Oh la la.”
“Yeah girl, I like you.”
“STOP! I am going home.”
“Bella please.”
“No, I am leaving for good.”
“Please stop” Matt said.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!