Faye's Story

My life was perfect, or so i thought. My life was about to change.
''Faye come here we have a surprise for you,'' Faye's mother yelled from downstairs. ''Coming!'' Faye hollered from her room.
Faye swaggered, she was wearing a galaxy sweater and short jeans. ''Well because your grade's were amazing i think you should have this,'' declared Faye's dad, ''Omg you got me the Iphone 8, thank you!'' shrieked Faye. ''Go play on it." Straight away Faye called Yasmin (her best friend from kindergarten),''Omg Yasmin, I got the new Iphone 8!'' exclaimed Faye. ''ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!'' Yasmin squealed through the phone, ''Ouch!'' yelled Faye ''Sorry,'' said Yasmin said in an apologetic tone ''It's okay." ''I have to go, bye.'' Then she chucked her phone in her bag and ran to school.

A few weeks went by and Faye was the most popular girl in school but then her mum got a promotion. ''Sweetie come here we have something to tell you something.'' ''Um.... we are moving to London,'' ''WHAT, I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE MY FRIENDS!'' screeched Faye then she ran off to her room and slammed her door loudly. After her that she ended up moving to London with her mum,dad and big brother Matthias and left Yasmin and her friends behind.

A week went by and finally they were excepted into a cheap school Grace Dee High. ''First day at a new school, come on let's go I will drive you there,'' Faye's mother suggested. ''Fine'' grunted Faye. When she got to school she went to the the office to ask where her classes were, But before she got there these girls beat her! ''Look a new kid hah hah hah hah hah hah hah,'' roared the group leader (gale) to her posse ''please go away i don't want trouble,'' she whispered scared. but gale didn't care punched and kicked her until the bell rang. this went on for weeks and weeks

One day it just stopped and she was finally she was happy. Faye stared uploading on social media, after a week she started to get mean comments.Faye's phone always blow's up with notifications of mean comments every time it come's up she through's her phone at her wall
One afternoon the comments got out of hand and she wrote a suicide note but before she did it her brother Matthias talked her out of it and went to the school and told the girls to stop and back off and they did. A few months went by and Gale and her friends became Faye's friend to.Now she run's a anti-bullying organization to stop bullying all over the world. THE END!!!

I wrote this to stop bullying all around the world. 4,400 people die each year from bullying and at least 100 suicide attempts!




FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!