Minion Master Disaster

I was jogging down the street one day, and turned around to see, a bunch of tiny yellow men, I counted 1, 2, 3.

They said that they were minions, looking for a master, they said that everywhere they went, things ended in disaster.

They then asked me, if I could be the one that they were after, “of course” I say “if you don’t mind, a master full of laughter.”

Then I began to ponder, I’ve no place for them to stay, they need a place to rest their heads, at the end of day.

I thought of an idea, just as they saw a mouse, they could stay at my home, in the tree house.

My treehouse changed, and then by night, we made sure the treehouse was just right.

For food they like bananas, they say that they’re delish, but when I gave them brussel sprouts they threw away the dish.

Then one day, I turned around to see, they were heading out the door. They told me why, I began to cry and my tears then fell to the floor.

They told me not to cry, they find new masters weekly, I then replied “goodbye my friends” and I said it rather meekly.

I don’t know why I said, that I would be their master, in the end it all turned out to be a big disaster.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!