Dat Zombie Day

One day 3 friends named jack Jim and jinn were over at jacks mums house for a sleepover, the night Jim and jinn came over, jacks mum went out to the shop so jack Jim and jinn hade a full blown party with snacks movies and horror games. Four hours went by and jacks mum still wasn't home so the three boys were starting to get worried. Then jinn game went to the bathroom. Guess what? jacks house has a TV in there bathroom. so when jinn was finished at the bathroom he looked like he had just seen a ghost. ''what's wrong''? jack asked. ''turn on the TV'' jinn said, so when they turned on the TV this was the news story: ''IF ANYBODY IS STILL ALIVE PLEASE LISTEN, THE TURN HAS BEEN OVER RUN WTH ZOMBIES'' now all here boys look like thy have seen a ghost. ''don't worry'' jack said ''I have a supply of extreme weapons to keep us safe. so the three boys got the weapons and shot all the zombies in town, then they escaped to America THE ENDDDDD (or maybe not the end)

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!