Under My Bed

It was a freezing cold night. The morning was foggy. I could hear a mysterious noise coming from under my bed. What could it be?

The atmosphere of the night with the noise coming from under my bed was getting quiet frightening. Shivers ran down my spine, I was too frightened to look. The door creaked open. Then just as quickly closed, with a thump! A thump! Thump! Thump! Ran back under my bed. I took a peak just, a little peak. A green fury foot.

Terrified, I pulled the covers over my head I thought about all the terrible things it could be. Then I heard giggling. What sort of crazy scary green creature would be giggling under my bed? Maybe it could be a troll thinking my bed is a bridge. It possible it creaped in when the door creaked before. What else could it be? Maybe it could be an ogre or a scary green alien collecting screams to power his ship back to space.

So here I am laying in my bed. I must be brave and build up enough courage to take a look. So I pull back the covers, climb down my ladder and to investigate the scary noise. I take a look at the thing… To my surprise it was just my little sister in her green onesie on the bottom bunk!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!